Today’s start-ups and spin-outs are the future major players of the industry. In this award, we look to celebrate the best new companies blazing the trail in the nutrition and health market. From university spin-outs and one-man outfits making a big impact to incubators and fast-growing new companies about to make it big, this award rewards new ideas, the potential for change, and commercial success in companies established in the past 3 years.
Our judges will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Be a start-up, incubator, spin-out or new company that has been trading less than three years
- Able to demonstrate sound science, research, and/or technological developments that backup your business
- Commercial potential or success: Evidence of commercial interest, success, or potential market applications (if not yet launched)
Meeting a genuine consumer demand, healthcare or nutrition problem, or health and wellness goal
- Whether the idea, product or initiative has potential to be a ‘game changing’ innovation in the developing personalised nutrition space
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
Entries for The NutraIngredients Awards, Start-Up Award category are required to be an active company in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is £150 +VAT.
Entries for the 2020 NutraIngredients Awards are now closed.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2020.
- Each finalist will be required to send a 5 minutes video to the judging panel (details to be communicated at a later stage).
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Wednesday, 13th May 2020.
Interested in who the 2020 winners are? Register for your reminder for the winners broadcast on Wednesday, 13th May 2020.