Personalised Nutrition Initiative
Growing digitalisation of our entire world and the wearable technology revolution may mean that the personalised nutrition revolution may soon be upon us. While mainstream adoption will likely be slow, the area is already a massive focus for research and development and has led to a huge number of start-ups, tech incubators and investment activity from major industry players.
This award looks to celebrate the best new initiatives in personalised nutrition. Whether it’s using -omics data to provide personalised plans, or combining data from wearable devices with nutrition insights, we want to hear from the best and brightest initiatives and projects looking to develop the personalised nutrition space.
Our judges will base their decision on the following criteria:
- A genuine consumer demand, healthcare or nutrition problem, or health and wellness goal
- Evidence of a consumer or political interest in the initiative, product or project
- Truly personal: Evidence that the initiative will provide truly personal insights
- Scientific and technological feasibility of the initiative, product, or idea
- Commercial potential or success: Evidence of commercial interest, success, or potential market applications (if not yet launched)
- Evidence that the product works for its specified use, where possible this will be product specific research, however research citing the main active ingredients solely will also be considered.
- Whether the idea, product or initiative has potential to be a ‘game changing’ innovation in the developing personalised nutrition space
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is £150 +VAT.
Entries are now open. If you are interested in entering, please submit your entry online by using the button below.
Closing date for entries has now been extended to Friday 1st February 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2018.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 16th May 2018 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
The 2019 award winners will be announced after a three-course dinner during a glittering awards ceremony on Wednesday 8th May 2019 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
The awards dinner is a fantastic opportunity to network and celebrate with over 230 industry colleagues.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner.