Nutrition Research Project
- Centenarian microbiota – JAAN
- Innovative research for prevention of gluten intolerance with Probiotics – Probi – WINNER
- Retinal amyloid pathology and proof-of-concept imaging trial in Alzheimer’s disease – Verdure Sciences
In association with Vitafoods Europe 2018
Research and development are at the heart of everything done in the nutrition industry. Sound science is a must to back up product claims and inform business decisions.
This category rewards the best game changing nutrition research projects that pushes the boundaries of nutritional science.
Judges will look at how your research project has the potential for a positive impact on the nutrition industry, based on the following criteria:
- How the research project is designed to address a genuine consumer demand, nutrition requirement, policy issue or healthcare risk
- Whether the research has provided solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up these findings
- Evidence of good research methodology, analysis, and findings consistent with best practices
- The potential for commercial applications or wide-sweeping changes in the industry on the back of research
- What gives your research project the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2018.
Finalists will be announced end of March 2018 and winners celebrated on May 16th in Geneva.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2018.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 16th May 2018 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased here