Nutrition Research Project
Research and development are at the heart of everything done in the nutrition industry. Sound science is a must to back up product claims and inform business decisions.
This category rewards the best game-changing nutrition research projects that push the boundaries of nutritional science.
Judges will look at how your research project has the potential for a positive impact on the nutrition industry, based on the following criteria:
- How the research project is designed to address a genuine consumer demand, nutrition requirement, policy issue or healthcare risk
- Whether the research has provided solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up these findings
- Evidence of good research methodology, analysis, and findings consistent with best practices
- The potential for commercial applications or wide-sweeping changes in the industry on the back of research
- What gives your research project the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is £150 +VAT.
Entries are now open. If you are interested in entering, please submit your entry online by using the button below.
Closing date for entries is Friday 25th January 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2019.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on May 8th, 2019 in Geneva
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Tickets available soon.