in association with Vitafoods Europe 2019
Not all hero’s wear capes. This award is dedicated to the celebration of our industries biggest champions and heroes and will be judged by our panel of independent experts. Whether it is for driving new standards and policies, increasing public knowledge and interest in nutrition, or pushing for innovation and championing ingredients, our NutraChampion award will celebrate those who leave a lasting impact on nutrition and the nutrition industry. Entries are by nomination only and should outline why each potential NutraChampion deserves this honour.
Judges will base their decision a combination of:
- Evidence of a lasting impact on the nutrition industry
- Wider public recognition or public impact
- The potential for good
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
This category is free to enter.
Entries are now closed for the 2019 NutraIngredients Awards
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2019.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on May 8th, 2019 in Geneva
The 2019 award winners will be announced after a three-course dinner during a glittering awards ceremony on Wednesday 8th May 2019 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
The awards dinner is a fantastic opportunity to network and celebrate with over 230 industry colleagues.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner.