In association with Vitafoods Europe 2018
- Dr Muhammad Majeed – Sabinsa – WINNER
Not all hero’s wear capes. This award is dedicated to the celebration of our industries biggest champions and heroes and will be judged by our panel of independent experts. Whether it is for driving new standards and policies, increasing public knowledge and interest in nutrition, or pushing for innovation and championing ingredients, our NutraChampion award will celebrate those who leave a lasting impact on nutrition and the nutrition industry. Entries are by nomination only and should outline why each potential NutraChampion deserves this honour.
Judges will base their decision a combination of:
- Evidence of a lasting impact on the nutrition industry
- Wider public recognition or public impact
- The potential for good
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2018.
Finalists will be announced end of March 2018 and winners celebrated on May 16th in Geneva.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2018.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 16th May 2018 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased here