Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
With the global population getting older and an increasing number of over 50’s in every country, the demand for anti-aging nutritional solutions has risen sharply in recent years. Our Ingredient of the Year category for healthy aging looks to celebrate the best the industry has to offer in tailored solutions to remain physically and mentally healthy as we age. From the latest ingredient for maintaining cognitive health to solutions aimed at reducing the risk of frailty, this award is open to ingredients specifically designed to meet the challenges of ageing.
Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common ageing issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market.
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is £150 +VAT.
Entries are now open. If you are interested in entering, please submit your entry online by using the button below.
Closing date for entries is Friday 25th January 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2019.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on May 8th, 2019 in Geneva
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Tickets available soon.