Editors Award for Innovation
The Editor’s Award is decided on by our own NutraIngredients editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best in functional food innovations and is open to new and innovative finished products in addition to ingredients and delivery systems that are able to demonstrate novel delivery systems or examples of innovative use in finished products. If you have made the seemingly impossible now possible, then we want to hear from you. Whether it’s a new delivery mechanism or formulation method that makes using an existing product possible, or a new ingredient, encapsulation or delivery system that makes using previously impossible combinations or formats possible, this award celebrates the best in novel technologies and functional food and drink innovations.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A development that means the use of nutritional ingredient(s) are possible in new food or beverage format(s)
- A novel or innovative delivery system that meets a consumer need or trend
- Solid scientific evidence for the product’s claims
- Commercial success, including evidence or retailer and consumer interest and any other accolades won
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is £150 +VAT.
Entries for the 2020 NutraIngredients Awards are now closed.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2020.
- Each finalist will be required to send a 5 minutes video to the judging panel (details to be communicated at a later stage).
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Wednesday, 13th May 2020.
Interested in who the 2020 winners are? Register for your reminder for the winners broadcast on Wednesday, 13th May 2020.