Editors Award for Innovation
- Digital Nutraceutics, the Paradigm Shift: Metabolaid; a Case Study – Monteloeder
- HydroCurc – Pharmako Biotechnologies
- Propolis – SBS Bilimsel Bio Cozumler San
- Reserol – Resveratrol Boosting Films – NUTRINOVATE – WINNER
- Seaweed& Protect – Seaweed & Co.
The Editor’s Award is decided on by our own NutraIngredients editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best in functional food innovations and is open to new and innovative finished products in addition to ingredients and delivery systems that are able to demonstrate novel delivery systems or examples of innovative use in finished products. IF you have made the seemingly impossible now possible, then we want to hear from you. Whether it’s a new delivery mechanism or formulation method that makes using an existing product possible, or a new ingredient, encapsulation or delivery system that makes using previously impossible combinations or formats possible, this award celebrates the best in novel technologies and functional food and drink innovations.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A development that means the use of nutritional ingredient(s) are possible in new food or beverage format(s)
- A novel or innovative delivery system that meets a consumer need or trend
- Solid scientific evidence for the product’s claims
- Commercial success, including evidence or retailer and consumer interest and any other accolades won
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2018.
Finalists have been announced and winners celebrated on May 16th in Geneva.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed and tHE selection of finalists will be led by NutraIngrdients.com Senior Editor, Nathan Gray on the above criteria.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2018.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 16th May 2018 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased here