Botanical Product of the Year
Botanicals and TCM ingredients are seeing a resurgence in interest from the industry and consumers following new science and growing popular interest in ‘traditional’ and natural health solutions. This award celebrates the best branded or own-label supplements, functional foods and beverages containing botanical and TCM ingredients.
Our judging panel will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Brand recognition and the commercial success of your product, including evidence of strong retail and consumer interest or listings of your product.
- Consumer demand and interest in your format, delivery system, and/or matrix – including how innovative any delivery system is.
- Whether your product meets a consumer demand, and how relevant the botanical/TCM ingredient is in meeting this demand
- Packaging ease of use and design, including appeal and ease of use, novelty
- Evidence that the product works for its specified use, where possible this will be product specific research, however research citing the main active ingredients solely will also be considered.
- Evidence of that your product and its delivery system(s) has no, or beneficial, impact on bioavailability (especially if citing single ingredient data).
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is £150 +VAT.
Entries are now open. If you are interested in entering, please submit your entry online by using the button below.
Closing date for entries is Friday 25th January 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2019.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on May 8th, 2019 in Geneva
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Tickets available soon.