CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By entering the awards the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the entry form.
- The competition is open to any stakeholders within the sphere of healthy foods, nutrition and food supplements. Note that specific criteria for entry into each of the award categories is outlined on the awards website.
- Any employees (and their families) of the organiser, its agents and anybody professionally connected with the competition are not eligible for entry.
- There is no limitation on the number of categories that may be entered.
- The organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entry forms are to be completed on line and samples must be sent by prepaid post or courier to arrive no later than Friday 4th December, 2015. Proof of posting will not be deemed to be proof of delivery. Samples will be retained by the organiser.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the electronic entry form and completed in full and accompanied by samples (if relevant to the category).
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the organiser.
- Each category will have three finalists and a winner will be selected from the three finalists.
- All of the finalists will be confirmed in March 2016 at the judges meeting against the criteria set out in the entry form by a panel of judges selected by the organiser and will be notified by post.
- Each finalist will need to attend and present their entry to the judges on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 11th May 2016 at the Starling Hotel, Geneva in Switzerland. The presentation is to last no longer than 10 minutes. The finalist will be advise of their time slot in advance.
- The winners will be announced at and will be required to attend the awards ceremony and dinner at Starling Hotel, Geneva, Switzerland on Wednesday 11th May, 2016. The names of the winners will be published on NutraIngredients.com
- Finalists will be offered one complimentary place at the awards dinner.
- The judges may decline to make some or all of the awards in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The decision of the chairman of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
- Entrants consent to the publication by the organiser in connection with the awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
- Winners may state in advertising, promotional and other business material that they are winners but must also state the category of the award and the year in which it was won.
- By entering the awards, all entrants will be deemed to consent to the transfer of their personal data to the data controller for the purposes of the administration of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RT.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
We will keep you informed of products and services from William Reed Business Media Ltd. If you do not want to receive such information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Data Manager, William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RT
We may also make your contact details available to third parties offering products or services that may be of interest to you (excluding e-mail and mobile numbers). If you do not wish your details to be passed on to third parties, please opt out on the online entry form.