UNIVERSITY RESEARCH OF THE YEAR
Healthy foods, supplements, nutrients are built on sound research. Has your team been pushing the nutritional research envelope?
- Nanoparticles based on food proteins, University of Navarra, Spain
- Lycored and IUF, Leibniz Research Institute for Environmental Medicine, Düsseldorf, Germany WINNER
- Cork Centre for Vitamin D and Nutrition Research, University College Cork, Ireland
Your entry should include answers for the following:
Objective – Why was the research topic selected and what health and wellness concern does it target?
Study brief – Summarise the research’s methodology. Can you effectively outline how the research was conducted?
Contribution – What does it add to previous research efforts in this area?
Credibility – Has the research been peer reviewed? If not why not?
Commerciality – Is there a commercial application for the research?
Nutra pride – Is this a contribution the nutrition world can be proud of? Why?
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and will be notified in March, 2017.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 10th May 2017 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2017.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased.