PERSONALISED NUTRITION INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR
Nutrigenomics, I-nutrition, personalised nutrition – the concept is not new but its time may have arrived as its promise diverges with other technologies. Is there an ‘I’ in your team’s approach to nutrition?
- OmniActive’s Nutrigenomic Program to Support Meaningful Health Outcomes, OmniActive Health Technologies
- The power of portable Nutrient Testing, BioAnalyt WINNER
The winner will be an ingredient, product, technology, campaign or any initiative that shows outstanding promise in optimising nutrition via genetic data and disposition. Your entry should include answers for the following:
Science – What science and data backs your entry?
Innovation – Demonstrate the initiative’s genuinely novel position in the market?
Commerciality – Demonstrate the nutrient’s commercial success to date and/or future potential. What problem does it solve?
Exposure – How are you gaining attention for your initiative?
Nutra pride – Is this a contribution the nutrition world can be proud of? Why?
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2017.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 10th May 2017 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2017.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased.