INGREDIENT OF THE YEAR – INFANT NUTRITION
The littlest humans need the greatest level of nutritional care. What does your nutrient bring to the cot?
- P-GOS®, Olygose WINNER
- NZMP SureStart™ Lipid 100, Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Mama bar with PL-20, Arla Foods Ingredients
Your entry can be a new, reformulated or relaunched ingredient and should include answers for the following:
Science – Is the nutrient backed by peer-reviewed safety and efficacy research?
Innovation – Demonstrate the nutrient’s genuinely novel position in the market. How is this achieved?
Commerciality – Demonstrate the nutrient’s commercial success to date and formulation/application use and future potential. What problem does it solve?
Marketing – Demonstrate how the nutrient is being marketed and to which demographic(s)? Are there any trends inspiring your nutrient?
Markets/channels – In which markets is it present and via which channels did it get there?
Nutra pride – Is this a contribution the nutrition world can be proud of? Why?
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2017.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 10th May 2017 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2017.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased.