INGREDIENT OF THE YEAR – HEART HEALTH
Cardiovascular issues cost governments billions every year. Many are looking to nutrition to protect hearts and reduce unsustainable medical care costs. We’ll place our finger on your nutrient’s pulse.
- DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols Rich Fraction, KLK OLEO
- CurQfen – A new generation bioavailable curcumin, AKAY – Spiceuticals
- In-Vino-Veritas™ Extra, Polyphenolia B.V. WINNER
Your entry can be a new, reformulated or relaunched ingredient and should include answers for the following:
Science – Is the nutrient backed by peer-reviewed safety and efficacy research?
Innovation – Demonstrate the nutrient’s genuinely novel position in the market. How is this achieved?
Commerciality – Demonstrate the nutrient’s commercial success to date and formulation/application use and future potential. What problem does it solve?
Marketing – Demonstrate how the nutrient is being marketed and to which demographic(s)? Are there any trends inspiring your nutrient?
Markets/channels – In which markets is it present and via which channels did it get there?
Nutra pride – Is this a contribution the nutrition world can be proud of? Why?
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2017.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 10th May 2017 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2017.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased.