HEALTHY FOOD OF THE YEAR
Calling all healthy and functional food makers! Your best functional, fortified or health-focused whole food please…or drink. It can be a new upstart, a reworked formulation, a new branding strategy.
- Fazer Belly Friendly Rye, Fazer Bakery WINNER
- ReChoc, Cambridge Chocolate Technologies
- Lovice Vegan Ice Dream, Probi AB with BoFood AB
This is an award for a food or beverage that is flying off the shelves in the best of good health. Your entry should include answers for the following:
Science – Is the product backed by peer-reviewed safety and efficacy research?
Innovation – Demonstrate the product’s genuinely novel position in the market. How is this achieved?
Commerciality – Demonstrate the product’s commercial performance success to date and future potential. What problem does it solve?
Marketing – Demonstrate how the product is being marketed and to which demographic(s)? Are there any trends inspiring your product?
Markets/channels – In which markets is it present and via which channels did it get there?
Nutra pride – Is this a contribution the nutrition world can be proud of? Why?
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March, 2017.
- The three finalists will be invited to give a 10 minute presentation on their entry for the final stage of judging on the morning of the awards dinner, Wednesday 10th May 2017 at the Starling Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The winner will be announced later on that evening at the awards dinner.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the NutraIngredients Awards 2017.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards dinner. Additional tickets can be purchased.